ASEBA-PC™ Installation and Configuration Instructions
Table of Contents
ASEBA-PC™ is intended to be simple to install. Follow the numbered instructions below to install the product on your workstation.
If your workstation with ASEBA-PC™ is unable to reach the internet, contact our technical support at 802-735-1540
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you any update file.
- Insert the CD in your PC and it will start the installation process. If it does not start automatically, click on the CD/DVD drive and when it opens, click on the setup.exe file.
- Alternatively, we may provide you the setup.exe file directly, double-click that file on your workstation to start installation.
- Once installation is complete, the module launcher will automatically launch. Fill in your license key or keys in order to activate the software.
- Double-click on the ASEBA-PC™ shortcut to open. The first time the software runs it will take extra time, but subsequent runs will be faster.
- When first signing in, use the following credentials- Username: admin, Password: Password77. Once logged in, you will be prompted to change the admin password.
- If you have used another ASEBA product like ADM or ASEBA-Web™, you can import your data into the system using the "Import Data" function.